Monday, June 21, 2010

more recent


Here is the wedding cake I did for Caiti and Anthony Abbott's wedding. It was a red velvet cake with cream cheese icing. The flowers are made of fondant.


I made this cake at the bakery, so I was lucky enough to be able to use all of their tools. It was a carrot cake with cream cheese icing with Elmo lay ons.


This cake was a birthday cake for my Uncle Danny. It was a chocolate cake with buttercream icing. The sand was brown sugar and the golf decorations were made of fondant.


I made these cupcakes for my sister's graduation party. They were white cupcakes with buttercream icing and fondant flowers on top.



This was a graduation cake for Hillary. It was a chocolate cake cake with buttercream filling covered with blue fondant. Another piece on fondant was placed on top to make it a grad cap.

No comments:

Post a Comment